What to Expect:
- Each online session of the series will include prayer, a brief presentation on the topic, sharing and mutual support.
- Optional in-person retreat – location and dates to be announced.
- There is no cost to participate. Occassionally, there will be books or other resources recommended that will be purchased at the participants own cost, if desired.
- Topics will include, but are not limited to: discernment, call, relationship with God, blockages/fears, self-knowledge, vocation to love, commitment, community, servant leadership and praying with our decisions.
Your Personal Commitment:
- Online zoom sessions on the first Sunday of each month from 7:30 – 9 pm (eastern time).
- Monthly 1-on-1 spiritual direction/mentoring sessions with a member of the Sisters of Notre Dame young adult team.
- Daily prayer – guidance will be given.
- Confidentiality and respect for the journey that each person in the program is on.
If interested, contact Sister Jenny Zimmerman at [email protected] for more information or to sign up!